Welcome to Croatia! A small country for a great vacation. This charming country is a cultural, historical and natural treat for travelers. The adriatic coastline with its beaches and resorts will please guests looking to relax and enjoy the sun.
Croatia has a diverse offer of private accommodations from holiday homes, holiday villas, apartments, luxury apartments, beachfront houses to rooms and b&b's that will satisfy every visitor!
Welcome and enjoy your stay in this small country with a big heart!
Top 5 attractions to visit in Croatia
- 1. Visit Biserujka, a cave in Rudine on the island of Krk. A geological attraction that everyone should visit.
- 2. Hike up the St. Elijah hill in Orebic and get a splendid view of the island of Korčula and the Adriatic Sea.
- 3. Don't miss the Krk Summer Festival (July 16th - August 24th).
- 4. Take a day excursion to the National Park Kornati made up of 140 islands, islets, and reefs.
- 5. Located 30 miutes from Sibenik is the magnificant Krka national Park. Enjoy the waterfalls that cascade down through the park and the magnificant fragrances produced by the plant life.